In order to ensure the quickest possible turnaround, we recommend that you provide as much information as possible when you submit your requests.
- Full SSN is required for every request we receive
- Employee email address
- Some no-provider employers require this
- Third-party providers may require salary keys; in these instances we email the employee to request the key when completing the request
- Authorization form
- Date of birth, employee ID number (if possible), Branch or Department name (if possible)
- No-provider employers will often need this information before agreeing to provide employee data.
- Employer website and/or domain
- If our system is unaware of the employer, it will prompt you to include their website and/or address.
- We encourage you to include this information whenever requested, as it allows us to correctly identify the employer.