I use Truework in Encompass. Is it D1C certified?

  • Updated
Click here for a definition of D1C. 
To receive representation and warrant relief on a loan, you should manually fill out the GSEVENDOR fields in Encompass. This enables Truework to complete any report that is D1C-eligible. 
If your request is D1C-eligible, you will be able to access the DU reference number on the completed Truework report:
Remember to add that reference number as the ID in the GSEVENDOR fields. It should have the following formatting:
Truework:[D1C Ref Number]

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.