Truework has partnered with Rippling to automate income and employment verifications. As an employee using Rippling, you can control how your information is shared with third parties.
What is a verification of income (VOI) and employment (VOE)?
There are a number of instances in which you may need a VOE or VOI. Some examples include:
- Applying for a mortgage, loan or other form of credit
- Applying for an apartment
- A background check for a new job
How does Truework automate VOEs and VOIs with Rippling?
The following scenario outlines how and when you can expect Truework to complete a verification of income and employment for you:
- You are buying your first house, and need to apply for a mortgage.
- Your mortgage lender submits a VOE or VOI request to truework.com in order to verify your information.
- Truework reviews the request for proper authorization.
- Rippling notifies you, the employee, via email that a request has been made.
- Truework securely shares the appropriate information with the third party verifier after you have provided consent.