Your Admin Dashboard is designed to serve as an archive of all verifications that have come through truework.com. As a Truework HR Admin, you have the ability to see the status of any verification that has been completed, or is currently processing from the "Verifications" section of your dashboard:
You can find a list and definitions of all verification statuses below:
- Incorrect Information
- The verifier provided incorrect information when submitting a request. Some examples included: verifier submitted wrong SSN, or typed in the wrong company name. We'll be moving this to "Currently processing."
- Currently Processing
- Truework is manually processing the order. HR responder form (missing information)
- Needs more Information
- Request sent to verifier for more information required. It could be a missing auth form or incorrect SSN/name.
- Employee approved request and report was shared with verifier
- Employee Not Found
- No record of employee in data with Truework and verified through HR responder form.
- Request cancelled either by the verifier or Truework. Common instances include self requests by employee, loans withdrawn.