To learn more about surveys, visit this article: Overview: Health Surveys. In this article, we will discuss when and how to use the "magic link."
When to Use the "Magic Link?"
While Truework's in-dashboard survey is designed to reach all employees at once, our "magic link" (app.truework.com/backtowork) is designed to accommodate all other use-cases. Some instances when you may consider using this "magic link" include:
- Sending the survey to different employee-cohorts. If you would like to schedule these in advance, we recommend that you do so through your company email tool (i.e. Gmail or Outlook). You can learn how to do so here:
- Customizing the content of your health survey email.
- In this use-case, you may prefer to provide employees with email content other than the default text Truework provides in its in-dashboard survey.
- Texting the survey to employees before they come in for a shift.
- If you have access to a tool that allows you to text your employees, you may choose to send the magic link to them that way. The benefit is that is enables employees to quickly submit their status while they are on their way to work, or on the go.
- Allowing employees to submit their health status on an ipad or tablet at the office door.
- Some Truework customers have chosen to keep the magic link open on a tablet/ipad for employees. When the employee arrives at the office they simply fill-in their survey results before entering. Make sure to sanitize the device between employee-entries.
How to Use the "Magic Link"
You can find your magic link within your Truework Health Dashboard. Log in, and select the "Send Survey" button from the upper right-hand side:
Copy the link from the modal that subsequently appears, and paste wherever you would like, and, with your employees, proceed to submit your latest health status as regularly as you would like!
You can learn about the employee-experience of a "magic link" by visiting this article, and reviewing the section entitled "Receiving and Completing your COVID-19 Health Survey via URL."