If you are from a government agency or nonprofit looking to obtain an employment or income verification from an employer who partners with Truework, we are able to complete your request free of charge.

Unfortunately, we are unable to waive the fee if we are not currently partnered with the employer. You will instead need to order the verification through the third party verifier who is partnered with the employer or reach out to the company’s HR department directly. If you are unsure of who that third party provider is, we are more than happy to provide that information.

To order a social service request, you simply need to go to our request form here! It is important to select “Employee’s eligibility for a benefit by a governmental agency required by law to consider the employees financial responsibility or status” as the verification request purpose, as shown in the image below. This option falls under the Federal Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and we strongly encourage the proper use of our permissible purpose.

As always, feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions at support@truework.com or give us a call at 1-833-878-3967 between the hours of 6:00am and 6:00pm PT.

Did this answer your question?